Skip to main content

Digital Survey Review

Wondering if My Digital Survey is legit well, I will let you know that you have come to the proper place.

Because the start of the year, there's been some hype surrounding this so-called survey site.

However, what's raised is a series of interesting reviews about the company.

All of which I should go over in this review.

From first glance, I do think a lot of the stick they are getting is unfair, but at the same time frame, you are able to know how the users feel about it.

I would know as I have tried sites exactly like My Digital Survey , who have given the wrong impression.

But anyway, if you wish to know the offer with this site, then here I'll unravel everything you need to know.

What is My Digital Survey and what does it offer?

When you initially arrive at My Digital Survey , it may just seem like every other paid survey site.

The headline clearly indicates it is really a platform where you can obtain access to high paying surveys.

However, what this actually means in cases like this, might come as a surprise.

Whenever you look further at your website, you will see My Digital Survey claims to be an expert that will help you will find tricks to earn online.

But that is basically all you're told before you sign up.

There's not really information about the business behind your website or who the owner is.

If you find no background information at all, I turn into a little suspicious.

And what I then found after looking deeper into what My Digital Survey offers, confirmed there are reasons to be aware before joining.

So let's explore what then happens once you join.

I have created a brief video that shows you precisely how My Digital Survey works.

How does My Digital Survey work?

My digital survey claims to operate as a center man for a number of activities that you certainly can do in trade for coupons or money.

You can join My Digital Survey by opting in on the website. Unfortunately, you won't obtain access to the huge community they speak of on the site instead you will end up included with an email list.

Through this email list, you'll get recommendations for websites as you are able to complete paid surveys on and get a myriad of discount coupons.

What's important to understand is that by signing up you aren't automatically registered to all the web sites they recommend. You'll have to sign-up for every website individually. You also need to take into consideration that the minute you sign-up you consent to My Digital Survey sharing your information with third parties. 

My Digital Survey Review: Legit or Scam

After the thorough and detailed overview of My Digital Survey , we can claim your website has plenty of red flags which make it sketchy and less authentic.

This site can be not verified on the BBB site as we cannot access its rating site any longer.

Also, you'll risk your private information being sold and be vulnerable to spam and junk emails.

Additionally, the surveys aren't even on the webpage and they don't pay for paid surveys.

Hence it is really smart to prevent My Digital Survey and join an actual high-paying survey site that actually pays you for providing paid surveys.

Comments